K32 Series kiosk is a computer terminal featuring specialized hardware that provides access to information and applications for communication, commerce, entertainment, or education.
The K32 has been designed for retail, food service and hospitality to improve customer service. Interactive kiosks are typically placed in high foot traffic settings such as fast foods, shops, hotel lobbies or airports.
Integration of technology allows kiosks to perform a wide range of functions, evolving into self-service kiosks. For example, kiosks may enable users to order from a shop’s catalogue when items are not in stock, check out a library book, look up information about products, place a food order or enter a public utility bill account number in order to perform an online transaction. Customized components such as card readers, barcode scanners and thermal printers enable K32 to meet the owner’s specialized needs.
- 32″ 10 points Capacitive Touch Screen Monitor
- Floor Standing or Wall Mount capable
- Core i5-4200 4th Generation
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode scanner
- 80mm (3″) thermal printer with Auto cutter
- Payment Terminal Slot
- Thin body easy to adapt to any environment
- Built-in Wi-fi – Dual Antenna
- Front Camera